Sunday, December 18, 2011

Always be grateful....

We caught three steelhead, the largest one 33" in the center, unfortunately mine.
Always be grateful.... if my husband has taught me anything, it is how to be grateful for what I get.  So we have been fishing every weekend, except one in the last three months, and he always catches more fish.  Last weekend, he gets four bites lands two fish, I fish all day with only one bite, he's the 33" steelhead above.
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as
a result of getting something we don't have, but rather
of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
- Frederick Koenig


Luckily, I won the Marriage Lottery and married the best man in the universe.  We go fishing every weekend, even though I consistently catch the biggest fish. I have even caught him bragging about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment